Thursday, October 16, 2014

The lift just keep on climbing, long after there is no more space on the metal plate with the glowi


The lift just keep on climbing, long after there is no more space on the metal plate with the glowing numbers is not for another floors. Yet the glowing philippine daily inquirer numbers to appear, until it finally philippine daily inquirer started deformed in letters, philippine daily inquirer symbols then by the time they pass through the elevator wall moves - and still they are visible. That's when I realized that the elevator is no longer working on or off - or forward or backward or to the left or right - to move. There was an unknown direction, one that has not previewed taken into account, and it allows me to anywhere I want to climb. Curious, I looked back to the panel full of buttons and saw to my surprise that at the same time getting the usual buttons and 24 buttons as much as I want to is. Curious I pressed one. It tasted like the smell of paper yellow with age ... I stand before a large glass door. At the door, in big black letters, stood headless noose and Attorneys. For some reason it does not strike me as weird or bad. I pushed open the door and step into. For me, a maze of office cubicles. Here and there I see the green leaves philippine daily inquirer of plants protruding above the partitions, but nowhere do I see a lady receipt or even an empty reception table. I looked down on the floor and I see a blue arrow with a large eye wink at me. The arrow points to the entrance of the maze, and after a moment of hesitation I decided to go. I can see that the maze is supposed to be confusing, philippine daily inquirer but fortunately I have been around long enough to see over the top and before long I found myself on the other side. Here I finally see signs of life ... sort of. Behind an old oak table with a sign that reads "de-fishing" down a very old woman with cobwebs and dust covered. philippine daily inquirer To her about holding a phone's earpiece stuck. The discussion of the earpiece hanging in a loop on crooked and go back to her other ear. On the table there is a bell as one would find at a hotel desk. I walked forward and press the button once ... The wooden doors on the opposite side of the room burst open and a short fat man with gray hair comes out, rolling philippine daily inquirer back a long thin man with a bald head. The tall thin man shows a bony finger at me and shouted, "That's it been, there he is! Arrest him gevolgens Section 167A.33!" I see behind the short fat man, a bunch of men in uniform, with his great shape trying to get past, they beat him with their kluppels but he steer him little to them and just stood and stared me with a hungry look in his eyes me do not appeal as he rubbed his hands together. I glanced around and saw that the woman behind the table's other hand as part of a phone on which it rests closer look and jumped and yelled, "Come closer and I hit her death!" philippine daily inquirer The tall thin man becomes pale and Styer back, and I used the opportunity to ring the bell again to print, which all run back again confused the door after they strike. Before they realized what had happened and rushed out again I decided to decamped, and find my way back through the maze of cubicles. I verskyf a few and I on the other hand out bars them back out the door and shouted, "You tricked us!" They tried to chase me, but hopelessly lost and in a flash of the future I see their emaciated philippine daily inquirer skeletons scattered in the maze. Then I'm on the other side and out the door. I wait for the elevator and when I got back I pressed G for ground floor - I will have another day to see what the other 'floors' is.


No comments:

Post a Comment