Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I will soon be up to the Danish exam, and are missing help. I have drawn


New in the Danish A: Theme & Message (1) 9: In front of the altar. Missing a sentence ... (1) 10: Live fast die young (3) 9: How do I get started? HELP! ... (1) 9: Danish oral exam (2) A: Henrik pontoppidan the first gendarme (0) 9: Help for the analysis of the short film "... (0) 10: Analysis of Smirnoff green apple twist ( 0) 8: East Sun Rises - analysis now (0) 10: Miss Escobar (1) 7: Essay on Liability (0) 9: Chronological / Linear course? (2) 10: Life Cramp by Torben Lange (0) A : HC Andersen? (2) 9: The Dying Child! now - help (0) 8: Today or today? (2) 10: HELP FOR EXAM - PLEASE ENTER THE RING ... (2) 10: Help with Danish exam (1) a - to - Three - now! (0) A Written Danish sample (3)
I will soon be up to the Danish exam, and are missing help. I have drawn "a poem by Dan Turell" and then have to find a poem that I can put into perspective for Teen In Love which is in my curriculum.


No comments:

Post a Comment