Sunday, November 2, 2014

Date: Sunday 29 Persian date Tir 1393 - 12:40 Title: Post # 2 Hi. My pregnancy after a year of tryi


Date: Thursday, 12 Persian date Tir 1393 - 23:39 The issue of concern for ectopic pregnancy Hi I am a 23 year old girl who is full of ovulation superficial relationship with my fiancée 8 days after the answer to a positive blood test 34 of pregnancy, number After a visit to the doctor five days later that the number of cattle pregnancy test was negative 0.5 after seven days of trials ovulation and the doctor was telling writing again negative pregnancy, and I spontaneously the pregnancy, probably fetus. I'm a virgin and I am still bleeding after ten days in arrears Pryvdym, sometimes my heart hurts and I feel the pain of yesterday ovulation I Phlvham severely affected and I am afraid that the ectopic ovulation pregnancy did not realize my doctor and I am worried days just cry, what percentage do you think negative test result and the pain I'm there for ectopic pregnancy? God help me
Date: Saturday 14 Persian date Tir 1393 - 17:23 Title: post # 1 Do not bother .... I'm 27, I applied for pregnancy Bdazgdsht 8 days after the beta test period is 88 .... my doctor to test my headline says the chances of pregnancy Ectopic is you please advise Do I have a healthy ovulation pregnancy? Chkarbayd ovulation do?
Date: Sunday 29 Persian date Tir 1393 - 12:40 Title: Post # 2 Hi. My pregnancy after a year of trying to conceive with ovarian stimulation pills and injections, and unfortunately I was out of the womb. After trying for pregnancy again 6 months after the surgery I did after 9 months pregnant and still no choice but to use the drugs for ovarian stimulation. But many worry that this Badarym outside the uterus and both tubes to lose it. What am I to do Khvahshmn to have a successful pregnancy ovulation and hi
Date: Thursday, 2 Persian ovulation date Mordad 1393 - 22:01 Subject: Re: Post # 3 khorshidak69 concern for ectopic pregnancy wrote: Hi I am a 23 year old girl who is full of ovulation superficial relationship with my fiance eight days after blood test Pregnant with number 34 was positive pregnancy test after a visit to the doctor 5 days later the number of animals that were negative 0.5 and open trials Write doctor after seven days was again negative, and the pregnancy am not, and fetal probably telling to abortion. I'm a virgin and I am still bleeding after ten days in arrears Pryvdym, sometimes my heart hurts and I feel the pain of yesterday I Phlvham and extremely afraid that the ectopic pregnancy diagnosed ovulation and my doctor and I have not noticed, and I am worried days just cry, what percentage do you think negative test result and the pain I'm there for ectopic pregnancy? God help me I suppose the background reduction of ectopic pregnancy even now I do not know what you're past the home side but for go of the worry can you SONO procedure. Signature ovulation of answers to medical questions in a private message Mzvrm. Related Topics discussed in the once Svaltvn up and wait for a reply Bmvnyd.
Date: Thursday, 2 Persian date Mordad 1393 - 22:05 Title: Post # 4 mahdis18 wrote: Hi, I am 27 years old .... do not bother to Bdazgdsht 8 days of pregnancy, so I'm heading ovulation beta test period is 88 .... my doctor says it is possible ectopic pregnancy? please guide Do I have a healthy pregnancy? Chkarbayd do? You should be focused on Czech television serial Hi if the increased ovulation daily circulation was less than twice the ectopic ovulation pregnancy is suspected then it was finally approve or reject the goal will be that the risk SONO were Pzshktvn under I love you and keeping Ramshtvn, assessment and diagnosis over your face. Signature of answers to medical questions in a private message Mzvrm. Related Topics discussed in the once Svaltvn up and wait for a reply Bmvnyd.
sana235 wrote: Hi. My pregnancy after a year of trying to conceive with ovarian stimulation pills and injections, and unfortunately I was out of the womb. After trying for pregnancy again 6 months after the surgery I did after 9 months pregnant and still no choice but to use the drugs for ovarian stimulation. But many worry that this Badarym outside ovulation the uterus and both tubes to lose it. I Khvahshmn to do what I have successful pregnancies Hello hello I do not know on what basis do you suggest that one of the fallopian tubes had missed? HSG done? SONO you? Pzshktvnh ovulation or simply guess your comment? Anyway ... Avnchh ovulation is certain that the relation between drugs consumption ovulation and the incidence of ovarian ectopic pregnancy (ectopic =) There! You can see a gynecologist to get the medicine, do not worry. Signature of answers to medical questions in a private message Mzvrm. Related Topics discussed in the once Svaltvn up and wait for a reply Bmvnyd.
Date: Thursday, 30 Persian date Mordad 1393 - 08:23 Title: Post # 6 hi. Was confirmed ovulation by ultrasound exam I ectopic pregnancy and after the surgery right away to remove the tube. I read on some sites ovarian stimulation pills and injections cause ectopic pregnancy can be given that over 1 year after surgery, still in a natural way can get pregnant and Ovarian stimulation to use the fear a repeat of drugs ectopic pregnancy, Am. Please guide
sana235 wrote: Hi. Was confirmed by ultrasound exam I ectopic pregnancy and after the surgery right away to remove the tube. At some sites

No comments:

Post a Comment