Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Do you ever try to see things that you have personally released proactive as a troubled youth activ


Should "is bitten by a tiger also buy only the brains spirit" Trust is a proverb? But the truth is, "When I was bitten by a tiger dying more painful carefully grasp the" spirit line, "I proactive do not know whether the degree. proactive "What world do not know whether to live 'feel eats away at the desire to understand the world as a whole. But tomorrow is 'futurist' predict only after decades claimed at the time seemed brighter believe this would not be the way to show the 'totality'. Futurists have been painted a rosy future did not throw it rather funny. Do not understand proactive the very different world we would live longer there will be no need to blame the parents and the older generation. Apart from their thoughts and the world will move, after all, they live in the world because we deulyigi. If there is no country for youth, accountability is a possibility to create the other countries would not be the end off to this generation. "
Merry Christmas! (Christmas in any of this I did not write the letter, dreamed kulreok kulreok) How Did Mr. mid last interview? The young activist's not really an interview a bit disappointing, it seems a little better if you proceed with the youth activists interviewed, the stories that I've heard. The seventh interview hero again, Mr medium. But a lot of worry has to leave the horse head, called "youth activists eopjanahyo order to solve the problem of youth activists together." (Fig youth activists and medium activists also want you to chew multiplied by the horse) medium's No. 2 line tells the story this time he worked for nearly 10 years in the green coalition. These days, many activists are not quitting handing one to two years, disgrace 10 years. No power on earth would have to be the No. 2 seed medium for 10 years. The 10-year pitting pit filled with interviews, Christmas card pops up to you.
10 years to 1-2 years youth activists feel difficult in some part activists do. - The green coalition rattling old organization. This year I have 23 years. If this is socially proactive green coalition of tricky situations much I ought to. Because more than 10 years of hard work and their activities in the field. For example, some businesses Baekdudaegan proactive movement. It is who has conducted more than 10 years gone. So to get the first year. 1-2 years that there are projects that are planned to proceed, otherwise I have a business. People who had originally planned the project to come through the last time that the business Goes to 1-2 years. proactive I think that geoe feel so much pressure.
Who are you going to such a project? 1-2 years, because you're not going to these activists I'll take it. - Still, I have a person in charge of Green Union institutions. For example, you're proactive in charge of Baekdudaegan. She's the person that is in charge. As well as department heads or concerns to haejugineun these people, about the prospects of Baekdudaegan try the exercise you're worried, plotting these feelings. There is a stream proactive that I can not afford. NGOs are not what you have someone like that oh exaggerated worry as companies have got from one to ten Mentors teach mentees seriously. He was supposed to be a lot of trouble because of that, I think such a thing difficult.
But do you think all the senior citizens proactive group that same exaggerated Oh? Older workers are also various forms of training for youth workers proactive to help tendeyo naejineun feel the need to have to build up the capacity to give. Why does it poorly. - Both physically I have enough time. Previously, it had been green coalition is also important that education activists put the middle annual charge. Education is important because activists. The staff had a mean annual middle was a gun. Another institutional third Monday of every month is to have me do this half-day discussion as activists reported outside instructor training and coming book, so you never have to take together, because people are too busy to be trained. That's a vicious cycle. I always say something to talk to activists, as kkamnyang not even have to do a lot of planning and work. Ought to be the ability to fit. Plan what what what promote awareness on something like that you know. Well spread your pocket, proactive this hanging themselves what that line is 6 months old business inde it just because it contains proactive several. Gonna do anyway.
Tendeyo usually by reference to existing ones when you build such a project. Syeotneunji have things that other attempts to break the vicious cycle that is a lot of work. - Before I'm putting together a business plan as the Cooperation mount anything in this position argue establish a plan and Pulls something like this. Tip the placing business that time, I did the things that gataeyo pruned, proactive leaving only the core business. It is if you're not, do not, one day I will have to let sewonotgo specifically. When that business plans and pyeonggahoe, but try to do something like that applies, I will have you. You can not dry out and it would have to be greedy. Well, it heard an example implementation planning and coordination company if you know this. So he might have rights proactive Kill! This ends now, but the problem here is that the problem does not.
Can you do that when you're at a loss in the position proactive that some business experience. In addition to this I have trouble communicating it matter most revealing, is like your older activists do you like to hear the opinions of youth activists or complaints or suggestions? Looking around me. - What I'm talking about this Tyre. What problems have you not complaining of course and no. I think he's seniors have a tooth that's enough. I feel like any time you may experience some growing pains that have to then. How sick is this feeling of youth. The other is not anything like this. I'm a little fuzzy on the green coalition democracy. Then talk to. Let's sit down to talk and resolve the problem. Let's find a solution together if you have a problem. Let's discuss the alternatives. I want to discuss inde like this? To discuss hate. Have you would not have to solve the problem for you. Talk that way.
If you do not like the story that Tyre would know Eject say, is different from the next must say you had one of those stories that you do not have? - Not really. Because seniors also inde common words I usually lame to view, please write the language might give some young people so that they resonate. That is to say I'm not like this. Such language is to write to'll agree heartily, humanly did this so that the parent or usual. Are possible, such as glutinous rice cake should be able to eat out as gaetteok say, neither can it not look so doing a little friendly with her. So I'm not capable proactive of particular reason.
What democracy is ambiguous? - You're like that. Indeut mine is mine, not some vague as mine. Ingeo democracy but democracy does not have these feelings proactive are strong. In a sense, so I think it can also be more at risk. Green Alliance's passage and the atmosphere is enough. Of course I fully ready to hear the story of new activists. But this did punggineun atmosphere. Speak it, sir, permission proactive to talk bad thing do not try to tell the iteunikka, what a feeling of fairy too. It's just that you can only talk. I mean, it's going to be done. Stories of things that are gonna be jugeona equipped with a condition or cant done done so. But so hagieneun structural problems are finding it.
Do you ever try to see things that you have personally released proactive as a troubled youth activists have seen? - I've done 1-2 years new activist environmental group meeting earlier this year. I'm in the third striding up the claim to the environment conference, asked, "Did not people would not have to meet as rice to eat," said 1-2 years they are worried there will be plenty proactive of self-old man eating anything except rice also greet and even some bullet dwitdamhwa did make the place. The first digit is and I arrange, from then on I've wished that if you take care of him. Heat daetmyeong activists to think about environmental organizations gathered. Mainly complaining that he needs to talk. One, flexible working. I hope some flexibility to commute. Two, praise. proactive Ahi Ahi ought to do so not me. Then talk about money. Have your expenses will not have to be reasonable. So I think it was three. We also went to activists in place, danyeowaseo to say that I hope you'll like this on the spot, and going green coalition is already in the majority. Of course, not an earthquake followed. For example, what yiradeunga support education. Although this year's run, but not something any day as a 4 + 1 and the activities that he wanted to go somewhere else. This year is the first time I've implemented a system proactive nobody hadeorago. I am made yumyeongmusil enforcement internally. And are not to be anything predecessors. Hyumuje these things replaced. I'm almost used. I used to replace more than 80% of absence. There've got to do something different proactive like this. This is part of my sabbatical. I went for a sabbatical last year, I wrote one year of paid vacation. That'll be doing. I will give a relatively good condition. I've heard that a lot of that word. But some are better than others having. Of course, of course, but the complaints are relatively fine.
How much car can I get one years Green coalition? -One years difference what we get? Kkothineun amounts to four acorns are you asking you, except insurance? I not much in salary payments 120. If you ditch way for transportation exceeds a trace, and put 50,000 100,000. I also trace payments. For example, if like me, if there is a marriage and family allowances he may have childcare allowance. So should're like that, but by 5 million. The pre-tax 130 degree doegetda. If the tax will also receive 110 Nymph edge.
Complaints about the organization, says 10-year wonder. Green coalition, it would be great if you could tell me your should proactive change it. - It's green coalition is not limited to talking. Basically, proactive I'm also now in fact now jigyeopgi haneunge ahungdaung within groups, so that not even thinking about

No comments:

Post a Comment