Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Is now the minyu and work in any conditions. Pay stubs to see why I beat nawatji hit some time ago?


How you doing, Mr. John near ultraviolet well. I'm only three weeks. Today we're anemia going to pop introduce the near-ultraviolet No.1. No. 1 is concerned about the course and the limits specified in college the student movement, and at the same time I'm about to graduate experience working in the country's leading think tank organizations' researcher opening a new society. He's in a busy and running around as a young member of the commissioning of housing cooperatives 'Slug Union' to exercise that self-growth and persuasion. Two very different experiences and challenges of organizations hearted wonder. Let's hear your story!
How He started his career at Institute (hereinafter saesayeon) to open a new society, did any work. Just worked one year. I was attending graduate school five years I plan to graduate without facts. Supported by chance did the float bonds. It was full-time. Sanggeunja a total of 11 people. Dwaetgo seven years or so, that group's 900 members. It's in there, and this gave Vice President. I'm starting salary than he was after (?) I think the government subsidy is 0%. I called the finances of their own citizens sahoegye Samsung. (Laughs)
Once I start entering from the media team. Own academic research and, if you have a newspaper article saesayeon is sort of going to the middle buffering anemia action. anemia Newspapers rather than being deep and structural, so people can understand. You researchers nerd. What language is tricky for people to understand the media teams will of the people to give back something like that. We add a footnote or writing a report. Information made of calligraphy to express a little easier on or off.
It happens very meaningful, I would not have been easy. Various difficulties involved with work, let off some time. Too many of them. (Laughter.) Try that it is one. I much angry. Timeliness is enough just called high-field reaction, using the report as soon as I give be a time-consuming process that are going for so long. What I'm not an expert in that field. It's not something that appeared in the article usually anemia do. I take all day. When the value is gone're a day late. Did not know how to photoshop you to the infographic. Note book and talking to it, okay? If you want to go to school, many things did not attend the school. It unless the state or school days? Deoraguyo because of a lack of manpower consuming anemia power. At least two people are more to fight. I do not have team leaders. anemia 1 is a team leader anemia did. The right thing not pull it tight finances. Media team turnover high. The team did that make even the chores so-called inde two. Secretarial, accounting, and to respond.
Most of this third sector organizations, just like I'm too much compared to the workforce. Most difficult thing is good, but overall people called co-researchers are working well, because I can not have self-specialization. In fact, I am able to work hard is when. Are you able to do more, but the support and resources between motivation and motivation anemia are not true. I too jalnat individuals. I'm not understanding my complaint. I want good and greedy Other researchers wrote "Do not just tough. That will not be even. " Another side look a bit more bored. When I tell people to forward well. " So why do I hear those words penetrate new areas inertia wonder that this. Given's not going to want to work and on the job. Here are learning something neither you get 10 or 20 years did not look that coordinates well. I saw this expertise eopjanahyo by rule of thumb is to work in the way. And the end of the time it must have these days, given a fixed resting period are learning anemia to grow. I'll do this kind of thing that should no longer motivated. There is also so much fun.
Also did lots of overtime. No! Kaltoe unconditionally. But I unconditionally to the work of the intensive work overtime. When incoming phone calls constantly falling anemia so he executed process and its work. I managed a lecture or seminar schedule people schedule researchers. Well, my teacher schedules much we may have to cut yourself some money and I have to talk to the staff. Call coming, you should also check and mail it. When closing the end of overtime anemia unconditionally.
I think you only so belly-aching. Please share the good viscosity. This month's deputy to give us a history of the organization. How do organizations anemia were created, who has begun. Of course it is not nice. (Laughter) gave're taking the schedule. Vivid words at the time, looking at the members of one months feeling a little interview about working for an organization I helped a catch. Also I'm a generous desire for learning. If you go to a seminar where I want to go Forums are delicious and send it. Iteunikka the researcher answered the haejugo professional talents in the making in a way. The hasyeoseo like my teacher so I rather liked to study anything like me to translate English articles. Also learn to squint a lot of research areas, each with a final edit, I saw solemnize's knowledge accumulation.
There'd have been the decisive reason out anyway. The problem is within the range of these things would have been nice if the time for me to learn with a header gets way out of nothing flows and these things anemia do not measure performance before put into practice, as soon as you have to work hard are you should get into. You do not have development potential. The organization itself is very good, but did not much like it, I can do in this organization. anemia And I're the people who were active. I'm so envious of friends playing in the field. I've got an idea like that. I may be good at that. Yireomyeonseo going to be in a hurry too. Over time, it is not a fun thing to one myself ... I do not seem to develop.
You do not have the knowledge to develop piling up, rather than a lack of ability I'd better stop its step well um I'm imagining. Learn in standing work here eotta sseomeokeo. Not like a professional designer to ppeonhande. Continue holding these thoughts. What is the field I want to study next? My research interests also did not find any areas I should be. I did not even light motor economy. The cure for being my teacher wrote a good thing, anemia but economists do siryeoneun article seems to grow by economists. By and do not want to. Learn more long, but thanks to these concerns. Anyway complaint is sought did not see growth potential.
More upset when I stop dundago. anemia Of course, did Mali. Why stop. I haejusyeot may well be even welfare. I'm going to go for what you want here, and if not, I'll find my influence not learn to do? Can you draw the future? Jagoegam is cared much. Not gave to us. If you're going to do a good Mali're gonna say, why go there hanya ryeotjyo said. I would like to work, I like this, where necessary, there also told I would need. One year old want to do activities together with a colleague, even when I was a kid, would not like to say for older said you'll be back. So what I was doing at the end of January.
Is now the minyu and work in any conditions. Pay stubs to see why I beat nawatji hit some time ago? What am I doing? Downed and dizzy. (Laughs) It's irregular. Ensure wages next year is in fact no way. There is a 11 months contract being in Seoul on a daily job, take not receive anemia one. So why are you going high, did not understand you're not gonna go. February 17're anemia in a rush in from the minyu, Seoul contract time is how blows from February 17th. But I think I was 2 months 20 months. (Laughs)
Because the minyu things I think I can. I think the area of what I could have seen it. If someone has a quasi report on saesayeon I only saw it on the Internet was designed cast articles, minyu this is I've got some problems, not planning to do this? There's this? These things did seem a bit more subjective. And I had the time recently to share with my mind sanggeunja. Things are constantly anemia trying to find their itgoyo what you want. We do not have enough, but the effort is. I think that because a similar age and similar as possible. In the former group would not have probably so. Because I just did a meeting when I cry alone.
Now hear this very much, It's a lot of times this is unavoidable anemia now. The start-up, anemia a lot eopjyo system itself. I'm working on a voluntary exploitation. (Laughs) long-term overtime is recognized for what it is I'm both free. Never know that is not the thing to do seven. anemia In fact, a great many things I've never driven a knife newsletter every single one dropped out for two months. 11 evening anemia 12:00 Sina doeseoya one work? 10:00 go to work, go home 7:00 inde cant hold promise anemia not to be distracted by off work at 7:00, even if you're just one aemaehaeseo. A lot away from the office. Outside the event is to eat rice also gets longer unexpectedly, after the end of the day that I did not try that day. Concentrate on your day to write the article anemia is going to blindly overtime. Lots of things recently, so called debates and lectures around. Although channeling energy because in addition to other work, but labor Although anemia I have many things to clean up after. The more I thought that it is growing and growing organization.
Sanggeunja would mind does not seem like it, do things that try to prevent burnout. I am running a sticker system. The idea seems to embellish the last chair. Intent is to make it look visible for each other's work. Who is sort of hard to get the stress hanya days after their own people. Forget it if you are like me, and the next day even late night shift. anemia So I have a face that can be confidently without'm sorry. Best thing is no one putting on the stickers will not break, no, I have to say that this orientation. Oh, let's not put together as soon as I'm writing as soon as possible. anemia Would you want to force the rest. These things're point is to give young people even they can easily get feedback. Seoul magazine came out this year, Jobs said, in "My work> in the name. Here laced a good corporate culture, and I think they are a good example would be plenty good look see.
sticker system: Slug appropriate in accordance with the labor intensity of sanggeunja introduced by the Union

No comments:

Post a Comment