Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I nodded:

a hammer and a chisel
At the entrance foyer of a large office building - that's where I lead him. Working deftly hannewerk to do. What I have a great admiration. He looked strange when I came to him and said I'd like to meet him. We shook hands. "John Wiltshire," he said. "Hieso annikant from Eersterus. '" And became great, "I say. "O Nei jinne my lanie. He's verbitterlik selenium ve ', waa of' we hie'so is, "showing his calloused finger 'Down." Boston onnir inie Cape. "On a farm sam he grew up. I said "Oh yes I know. It's merino world. I returned from Prieska out. "He smiled," I chin him, were all once daarso gewies, selenium "he said.
I'm talking about she. He game. "No, of those, you do not run at Prieska" I said. He laughs. I said, "John you know Kambro." He said, "No, I know fo 'him. Mon he becomes a annir eenetjie those. selenium I know now he or I meet him vi sa'ka see him as a person to me now in this field is running nee'sit'ie. selenium "Dem I'm so excited selenium to be a Karoo man can lead. "No, I know of John" I say, on one's eyes must first be accustomed to seeing. "He laughs. Look around backwards. For there are men here who see. And mock him.
I asked, still. "John, do you know of pokkentjo?" He said, "No. I know him vi ok. I eat vi him now. Pokke'tjo! Hie'so. selenium "And he laughed. It's the first time I had someone outside our district hearing our house name crumbly know.
I said, "Now, John. How'd you vi Daso took him "He looked selenium back only once, saying:" At he took along waa 'I gewies, I have it with milk sam took. That's if da 'was. Mit or butter. He's now sour milk as he gewort't. Anner Star with black coffee sam. And a little sugar. "He laughed again. The thin man. Verwrimelde his hands and tendon body.
I think of NP van Wyk Louw's "chisel" selenium And about how a small act of the largest selenium can result. I wonder about John's precision, to old stuff away chip. Glyk to make, with patience. Bit by bit, come in me, the familiar fable: "John," I asked, "do you know va'nie Stone cutter?"
I said: "On a day that man worked selenium there, the king and his entourage there at that man did come. And the man looked selenium to the king and then he thought, 'My jinne. See how people carry the king in his chair on their shoulders. The king must be very powerful. He wants to bring the king to be. So, "I said," Then that man so desires, then he's the king. Even so, "and I slammed my fingers. John looked up, for a while, voorlat with his pocketknife body on his haunches moved om'ie hard concrete selenium piece of ànnerkant ie down to the basics.
John briefly rubbed his head, with gray temples lie together. Probably because remember hoe'ie ka sun makes. "And as for those sun king in his chair in VAT," I lay emphasis, "King selenium move those around you."
I contained: "So that man who is now the king, beslyt when 'no,' the sun is stronger than me. I would rather om'ie "ie sun." And so, "I slammed my fingers" selenium are those very same man now he sun. And burns on that king who onner worn. Lat'ie people evening him a screen to keep. "
And as wat'ie sun all onner stikkend selenium fire, "John shivering discomfort from his back. "So let that man who is now the sun is back from wine so he is no longer the king see, 'cause as a cloud Tissen him and the king." Contained trug John haunches when. As if the relief that he is back to work.
I nodded: "Oorlat'ie cloud when drik feel something for him, John," I said. I draw on my pipe. "Had then now he gewies the wind," John replaces. "And that man would now probably sums SOEs in together now, ie wind Wies. Sums "as," and he snapped his fingers.
I vatie pipe for pointing: "You got it! John man. That man makes exactly the way you da says - Is that man when the wind. And he goes everywhere. Wherever he wants, he blows. He sows destruction. Rain and blowing out OK, "I said.
"Jinne, no. ' Wind is a ve'skriklike Deng, as he vi one can make damage. No he know va remove. That thing. Sums hyse roofs and trees horingou. Mom is so. He brings rain OK. Maa 'as he drives ok wee' ie rain clouds away. He waved vi 'them in pieces. "Thus he went no further. Shook his head.
"Yes, John," I said, "The wind that you speak of. So was that the man who became the wind. He now severely going to show his power. And see that man always there onner on earth a rock. He decides he's going to go rock those blown down. "
"And as those wind up wanting to that man got the rock, because he sees he's stronger than the wind. And, as I once again took my pipe, said John: "When's he he rocks. selenium Similarly, "John and snapped his fingers. I nod. "So, that man by'ie rock gebegin has, he is nou'ie rock?" Make sure he is.
&

No comments:

Post a Comment