Monday, October 20, 2014

The sun did not come up this morning .... only here at 8:00


The sun did not come up this morning .... only here at 8:00's side rears its head ... I was worried if he ever goes up ... but the freshest fresh when I went out Kiki is in this street, he was going to work and I am going somewhere ... it rains every now and then and today's weather is just 6 degrees and rain. It's suicide silence my first day alone on th train and I was overwhelmed about how amazing their system works. And although many people, you can never miss a train every 2 minutes .... like a silent. Shoe but the MOVE people here. If I ever thought that we live in a rat-race ... Paris beat us by far !!! Everyone suicide silence in their black clothes ... and grim faces ... you're lucky if you detected a smile back! I decided to drive Trocadero near di ... Eifeltoring and Louvre and others ... I went Kiki traveled to Bercy station + had to find another line from there. It looks like many tunnels underground and you just di beginning and end of the train know, then you will drive di right direction ... and of course where to get off! It was so exciting and interesting ... Paris is really a piece of ARTWORK with all its beautiful buildings. A long slender elderly man on th train climbed, I was half in his way, and with a smile weggestaan ... he said something in French which I have no idea of the ni ... should be something like ... the train is very crowded ... but di only answer I could give was still a smile. He then started suicide silence talking in Engels..en asked me from where I come, because (except that my red / pink jacket like a cherry SA stands between all ie black) he said he could see I was definitely not Paris. suicide silence He thanked me for my Smile because people in Paris .... Never smile and tell me some of the lifestyle of the people in Paris ... they are very busy, very seriously and are actually working hard..Hy of the south of France where it is quite different, but are working on a project in Paris for his work. His name is Marc Sorez and working for some company Architect. It was interesting! He has just his ticket gave me to call him for a coffee one time or another suicide silence - a real Frenchman ... or is it a real MAN ??? I wish I could be a light in each of these people's hearts kindle ... I could only stand and pray for them in my heart! ... And SMILE .. !! with a grateful heart that I di light in my life every day experience !! It's sooooo privilege! SO GREAT PRIVILEGE! I sat at a coffee shop and Notes maak..dit rained hard ... Eifeltoring before me. Espresso drink with suikerklontjie and cookie - Cafes Richard. My first espresso - without milk - and it's delicious! suicide silence That's how it should be done! Will later need to copy blog if I can Wi-Fi ... luckily Kiki Free Wi-Fi. Already bietji walked around ... it's amazing! The bietji I've seen so many shows vd nation's character and culture ... they copy anyone! V Someone suicide silence asked me what exactly I want to come see France ... and I said ... I want to get experience ... and that's exactly how I feel now .... I experience the country's Ambiance. It's nice. The day turned out so exciting - I walked Eifeltoring then, thought to have at the Signal to step up to the Champ Elysees ... where the shopping paradise suicide silence of Paris, but when a message is received from Dan..hulle all by Eifeltoring, going very top. I have since braved the stairs first floor ... the view is so beautiful and then just sat an apple pie eating and drinking cappuccino! Was very nice. The whole group got to the "white stores" like Dan se..die kersmarkie the Eifel's doorstep - it was incredible to once again familiar faces in the strange world to see. We drank mulled wine and nice walk together, took pictures and visited. It was a cold day have been! I joined them in an open bus trip gegaan..baie been great ... the Champ Elysees suicide silence gery..nog never much of Christmas lights seen so beautiful suicide silence !!! And it seems that the shopping suicide silence mecca it! Drove past the Louvre to a large church that I just do not remember the name of it ... hahaa age !!! I will, however, must remain close as I come back to Paris, I will talk a lot about him! Hence, I quickly returned to line 14 back to Kiki's house. We then quickly something to eat at a friend's small restaurant - Portuga the Monde - simple and delicious - delicious chicken suicide silence soup, quich lorainne, chocolate brownie and tea (without milk). So nice! I still do not understand, but they look like milk and honey they call it Miele ??? Some will go to one ... The day was very nice ... so exciting, so new, so beautiful !!! So grateful for the opportunity ... and spoiled! My bed sleeping very nice! Talk again tomorrow!
Simple template. Powered by Blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment