Friday, December 12, 2014

14.Cac you practicing, practicing, liver vegetarian, then you can earn Blessed are you. You may not


3. I should do less well at the temple vegetarian, little Buddha, less cultivation because nhienguoi won my seat and walked many hinder my path, many people liver talk such nonsense chatter interrupt, stop the my vegetarian wife throughout the year. (During 1 year + 2 years + day ...)
4. You can go to the temple regularly and temples always open to welcome you because you can invite friends to go collectively to win seats, east of the strengths you, you know who knows It is, you are not afraid to eclipse the others are alone, you are not afraid of change for both groups of friends who can help each other.
7.Bay now, I do not like to go to the temple and vegetarian anymore because I do not have friends or not able to win my place. The large monastery, then east, one group of people crowded place before the end of grabs everyone and took my place by preventing the other team goes first, liver before liver eating, sitting in front. I just like to go to the temple when I have my proper place and not be moved when the group in its place.
10.Cac you money so you can work on the inside and you may struggle to win seats in the temple for all of you. You can use small amounts to function and you can learn to win big profits for you all later.
13.Toi not shaved. I choose all you can give to me or German Phuoc My Phuoc German auto search outside the temple. I do not know and do not know how to make money out of money. (Amount of matter)
14.Cac you practicing, practicing, liver vegetarian, then you can earn Blessed are you. You may not need a shaved head and can practice without liver lifelong vegetarian. You have to choose a certain way of you and you have to agree, accept cope with difficulties, adventure, struggle, success. You know you make money and make money.
15. I am afraid of causality should I not give my own opinion. People can read, people accept causality caused liver by body, speech and mind of the people. I am not responsible and I can not read by all forms of accidental or intentional liver malicious oath during 1100 years. liver
16.Cac you are not afraid of causality and you can do as you like. You can use the flag as used. You can take effect with the strength, power, wisdom, and even the evolution of chess. liver Are you afraid of causal or not? You do, then you must go along with the results so you have to choose this, I can not be responsible for the causation liver of you. (Not responsible) I do not need to praise nor to criticize you because I need you to choose for yourselves, liver then I can be satisfied. (Optional)
17. I am not afraid of anyone, nor should those who oppose me or speak ill of me. I can lift up and can be let down. I can have a lot of friends and I can not have friends. I do not need anyone to choose my words to praise or criticize me or judge me or comment me or tell me or talk bad or good I say yes or say no or set it or additions.
18.Cac you do not need to fear anyone if you need to do and fight against the enemies. liver You do not need to hear praise or disparage hear because it is the barrier of your advance. 19. I am never going to do with forms to make money for me. Now, I prefer to earn money for me because I started like to make more money. (2014, I began to like a lot of money) in temples, pagodas and food offerings to the temple fair and I have cultivated contribute temple worship. (No practitioners how Pagoda) I need you to give me money, you never give me one dime so you can not do I have to listen to you or listen to your personal information. People never give me one penny, so I have no reason to listen to people. (Do not have time to hear chatter where pet) 20.Cac you do not need to be fair, you can eat or temple to temple. You may not be smart because smart cover hard, persevere will succeed. (Patience) you can quietly looking smart in others by the brain and their intelligence available. (Borrowed wisdom) you may not be too hard, too laborious because you will use all his strength liver in times unnecessary. (Exhausted and did not have much money) you just "delicious" when you earn the most money. (Stupid not afraid, not afraid of bad, just fear not know a lot of money) you can select the business opportunity and seize business opportunities. (Thien time, right place, the Air) 21.Toi can silence or quarrel or fight when necessary. I do not let anyone bully me, anyone who offends me and especially strangers here. I can use the law of the jungle and readable liver law to deal with strangers in what was

No comments:

Post a Comment