Sunday, September 14, 2014

I Am So once again the department. Now those of alcohol to make the diagnosis miun manic depression


I Am So once again the department. Now those of alcohol to make the diagnosis miun manic depression. Kahen drugs to now has been altered during the week so that sertraline was completely and Ketipinor quadrupled. So far, the drug has been affected xanax by the change, but that way I do not get that from any of my self out of bed tired out and push too hard, sometimes while I'm so Excited, and I jumped the branch jumps in my room and decreased energy. Luckily miulla is, after all yybersiisti roommate. Meia Praia and the room is pink radio ... Stamp alotettiin Tuesday last week and was completed on Sunday ku thus Minna again. There it is ny, the third stamp. ___ So yeah, I'm at the hospital again. They started to make a diagnose about my bipolar disorder. Medication has changed too: Sertraline 100mg to 0mg and Ketipinor from 25mg to 100mg. xanax I'm feeling tired all the time, I can sleep all day long, sometimes I'm over-energic and running a circle in my room. Thank God I have a super cool roommate here. And we have a pink radio here ... We started to make my third tattoo last tuesday and got it finished on sunday. There it is now.
WONDERFUL tattoo! be upon brought a lot? O and much Makso? Reply to Remove xanax
FOLLOW BLOG LIST FACEBOOK E-MAIL BLOGLOVIN ' TWITTER TUMBLR FORM SPRING LOOK BOOK LAST.FM MYSPACE YOUTUBE
2014 (1) january (1) 2013 (73) December (2) October (1) September (1) August (2) July (14) June (9) May (15) April (6) March (10) February (4) january (9) 2012 (90) December (2) November (5) October (7) September (9) September (9) July (8) June (3) May (25) April (15) March (2) February (2) january (3) 2011 (16) December (4) November (1) October xanax (5) August (3) July (1) June (2)
thoughts (5) raffle xanax (1) crafts (1) housing (13) Auto (1) Driving School (2) bar (1) party (13) blog (1) blog Presentation (1) deep shit (8) Electronics (1) english (1) GIF (2) glowstringing (3) challenges (1) hobbies (2) of hair (12) inspiration (3) instagram (4) independence (3) Dec (2) Coffee (1), the camera (1) Friends (45 ) gigs (9) reel (1) Shoes (1) Summer (15) yard sale (1) Cats (6) dogs (4) Home (3) school (9) news (4) picture of vomiting (2) cell phone photos xanax (2) Latvia (3) lomogram (1) lookbook (1) Larvi (5) Body Piercing (4) manic depression (3) makeup tutorial (1) the past (7), man (9) Music (6), neve (1) happiness (12) study ( 1) Section (4) shopping (19) Family (5) Photoshoot (2) pics only (4) small-anni (5) promotions (1) day outfit xanax (13) Rage (1) money (6) random (1) trips (22) road trip (4) food (11) recipes (3) the parish xanax (15) skate (3) Sossu (1) tattoos (10) excuses (1) Health (5) training (2) useless (1) work ( 4) dreams (4) sports (2) Photography (1) video (5) vlog (1) want (3) wish (2) a summary (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment