Wednesday, September 24, 2014

I have had this winter


I have had this winter 'project', which is odotuttanut themselves some six years. I stopped vitamin d to see main drug intake. I tried this over the years and have used several (provided to me) anti-depressant, but sertraline is the only one that I have eaten all the time. In the spring of 2011 I went to, I could give up the drugs, or at least it would not be easy. One and a half years, there have been changes in your strength for work, which is put to rethink the use of drugs meaningful. This scarab was saying stop with sertraline. Long-term medications should, of course, always stop the supervision of a physician, but I thought that if I reduce cautious vitamin d enough, it manages to itsenäisestikin. I thought that I'll be a doctor contact us if you feel would begin to feel too anxious or I would feel more intense symptoms. So I reduced the daily lääkeannokseni first half and I ate this dose for a few weeks. I reduced this for a while harvensin dosage and dosing interval. In this way, in the end I gave up medicine entirely. I expected withdrawal symptoms. They came almost immediately when I lowered the amount vitamin d of drug, and they were strengthened throughout the process. The symptoms continued for a few more days, even after I had taken the last of the drug. At first the symptoms were physical sensations. I'm oksetti and felt dizzy. While walking on the street I needed to properly focus on your movements, in between I felt like a small upbeat. Felt dizzy at times even lying down in bed. I could wake up at night to the fact that sweating like a pig feeding at the top of the sauna in the sauna. My legs were also able to jerk / convulse (in the same way as the legs may move a muscle, sometimes to himself just before falling asleep.) Physical withdrawal symptoms were unpleasant, but they sound like it might be written in the ikävämmiltä and scarier than what you really were. The symptoms did not prevent me from participating in daily activities. Except for a person traveling vitamin d in the car I had to leave for a moment completely, because I can ride a car so badly. Yes I noticed on a daily basis, now that the body feels and away from anything happens, but I strive to be paying too much attention to the feelings that I just feel overwhelmed them in vain. When I finally left the drug completely and physical symptoms vitamin d began to fade, I saw also the emotional vitamin d symptoms. vitamin d Itkeskelin more easily. Cry tillutin, even for this TV program - something that I would not have imagined doing before. At home, when I was alone, I could burst into tears for no apparent reason. I also experienced injuries and ärtyväni easily. Or else, but I felt all the emotions more clearly than before. Sertraline is known to align emotional peaks and troughs. At the moment, I feel uncertainty about myself, sometimes I feel the anxiety and stress. I understand that these are the only emotion that underlie a variety of reasons. Pharmaceutical use of killing as a result I might feel these emotions vitamin d more deeply than before. vitamin d Yes I know how to deal with these feelings. The rehabilitation of the year was different. I needed drugs, such as his legs cut asunder the need crutches. Now is the time to try walking without support. I have the right to fail. If it seems that I need medication, I start eating them again. This pulinan was not intended to encourage anyone to stop antidepressants - especially without medical supervision. vitamin d On the other hand, this was not a defense to speak on behalf of all drugs. This was just my personal experience with the use of drugs for killing the mood. Someone else's experience can be very different.
Good luck to you drug-life. :) Fortunately, they can, however, if necessary, start again. Mua be interested to know that what kind of medication sun for you have been treated with the fear of social situations? So, do you have been in use for more than an anti-depressant, and how you have experienced the assistance they bring? I myself started this fall, citalopram, and in addition there is a benzo, if necessary, with a small dosage. These latter, however, I can not use the daytime, when the weary tend so much. Me a little worried, vitamin d when you feel that the mood of those medicines have so vaivaani (just bring your fear of social situations) substantial assistance to continue to harass. Now :( me experimenting with psycho-physical therapy "normal" in addition to therapy to see if it would help the anxiety. Therapies vitamin d What kind of experience do you have and how have helped? Reply Delete
A brave decision, and you are strongly brought it to the end. I most certainly vitamin d know how to deal with your feelings and learn to walk without vitamin d crutches. Little by little, give yourself the time and grace. The atmospheric Christmas wish expectation in mind, Madeleine PS: I, too, cried that Jonne Aaron, during the presentation, it is really touching. Reply to Remove
Seela, thank you TSEM

No comments:

Post a Comment