Monday, September 1, 2014

S: In Rijeka you one time was a journalist, broadcaster and editor of the Ritva television, I remem


Home Fashion CROative editorials Fashion Show INTERVIEW MY STYLE MUST HAVE! STORY ... beauty trends editorials INTERVIEW MUST HAVE! THE STORY OF THE TREND ... HEALTHY LIFESTYLE IS BEAUTIFUL alcohol CULTURE TREND WONDERFUL DESIGN great idea! PLACE OF DREAMS INSPIRATION BLOG LOVE QUOTES, THOUGHTS, VERSES GIRL POWER INTERVIEW PEOPLE PERSON PhotoART Partners & Sponsors Archive
Every person that you introduce me to become in some way dear ... Some interviews provoke in me the excitement, some butterflies, some pride, but few are the ones that we filled the heart of each row of reading, that bring tears to the eye and at the same time a feeling of great happiness and nostalgia ...
I'm very happy and proud to present the woman who was my great inspiration for a long time, it was one of those people that you have in life and learn from them at every meeting, I'd say my friend, but she's much more than that ... It's Tea Simunić
S: How to start an interview with someone you know in your soul and in just a few questions to introduce that person to all our readers ... I'll try some row Split - Rijeka - Split At first, the association of life in Rijeka you first arise when you think of college days ?
These emotions words can cause only a very special person, my Mare and this is the first association that bind along the river .. Thanks Stilueti you called me and we daily beautifies days ... With the river still bind only the best memories .. friends, happiness, life, freedom, success, growing up, realize their dreams, faculty, television .. and puuunooo books.
S: In Rijeka you one time was a journalist, broadcaster and editor of the Ritva television, I remember those days of pride and glory and meetings in New York and recognition ... Are there any interviews and moments that are special to you, dear? For all those who do not know and discover the beauty of working in such a dynamic medium alcohol
Work in television hehehe, Mara and Tea with Ritva's .. definitely dynamic, especially on local television, where we also my Mare and I were the journalist and TV host and editor, and edited, sometimes filmed themselves laaarge challenge alcohol that we have managed to do because we were together .. a lot of new experiences and knowledge, and a big step in the maturing .. and New York, it is a story in itself, a wonderful story. And that's what we were there talking recognized as Ritva though global media
To love me hmhm, I work with teenagers who every day have a second opinion, alcohol but I really like them and respect. Ever since I can remember I used to play teacher and wanted to be a teacher. During his studies, I worked a lot of jobs, so I checked the other options, but I am still sure that was my call. I really love my job, although it is sometimes very difficult and responsible (but each one is when you're doing it right), and I am very grateful that in the present conditions I have the opportunity to do what I dream of a lifetime. It is the job of a thousand alcohol mogućnosti..Svaki day is different, and how I teach Croatian every day with them, I can talk about art, about life, about education and their growing up guiding them to the virtues that recently ignored .. and when after a time you find that they're the children believe that they ask for advice and to accept your message of love, gratitude, empathy, honesty and knowledge alcohol as a source of life .. then somehow I get the feeling that everything can be and that there is hope for our world. And the best is that I every day of them learn something new ...
Well I'm kinda herself all lined as I wanted when I wanted. And I was completely ready and stand behind all of their decisions. Both husband behind me. I have great parents and sister and the angel (my private angels) and family who always help when treba..Toliko'm happy because of family and because of the work that I do not know how it would not work together. I agree that a good half of the job, and I would add a good husband and the other half of course not everything is always perfect, there are days when you need to do is hold until the evening .. but that's part of life. Both together make perfection. That's my definition. It is not only perfectly well. Perfection make together happiness and sadness, loss and gain, pain and fulfillment. But when you look forward to every new day and enjoy every moment because you know so short-lived, then you know that even the worst and most difficult days to go.
S: And now the sweet female threads alcohol .... Since you know the number of years for sure I will not mention because they found a lot of you are very consistent with his fashion and beauty routines, always tidy, but without overdoing it. What are your obligatory daily beauty routine like?
Mandatory daily routine: bath children, feed the kids, keep an eye on her husband, to manage at home, get to work .. hahahha kidding .. definitely lately I have much less or no time for yourself, but I insisted on editing, even if it means that together with the children I work or when they fall asleep. And the daily routine of swimming and creams to hairdressing and make-up (if need be in the car at traffic alcohol lights) me so happy you do not even

No comments:

Post a Comment