Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I was in grade school I used to with friends. I like anything that looks like in junior high, I s


Previous [Trans] SCREW Kazuki's blog 2014.9.2 topix [Trans] Saga's blog 2014.8.19 - 大事 な こ と Alice Nine: "Because now we are a sum of our experience, we could create this kind of work. That's topix one of our answers. " [Trans] SCREW - Teardrop [Trans] Kato Shigeaki "10000 characters long interview" ~ Myojo 2011.11.
Recommend [Trans] Saga's blog 2014.8.19 - 大事 な こ と Alice Nine: "Because now we are a sum of our experience, we could create this kind of work. That's one of our answers.". [Trans] Kato Shigeaki "10000 characters long interview" ~ Myojo 2011.11 [Trans] Tegomass - Yoru wa Hoshi wo Nagamete okure HBD Pi-chan topix & [Trans] Moshimo Kono Sekai kara ga nakunattara [Trans] NEWS "Confessions of Badness". ~ Myojo 2008.06 [Trans] NEWS "Announcements topix of Goodness" ~ Myojo 2008.06 topix * ~ NEWS 'pacific' con - Member Intro Rap ~ *.
Favourites champcpe zalapow plannda seesuwon yukie 星子 ~ Hoshiko ~ K i M e E ~ 星 を め ざ し て ~ nishikido x uchi [テ ゴ + マ ス. = ラ ブ?] Sa-Saa Ne-o-Na ~ マ ッ シ C hiwoo Advanced topix User (o ^. ^ o) massu pingu tego I Wichai .
Links purinews Tegomassu Life is good Trans ~ NEWS d-addicts Jpopsuki Tokyo Toshokan Dattebayo topix Fansub longdo ~ online dic .
Latest Comments [Trans] SCREW - Teardrop [Trans] NEWS "Confessions of Badness" ~ Myojo 2008.06 * ~ [Trans] NEWS ~ Nantoka Narusa ~ * [Trans] Kato Shigeaki "10000 characters long interview" ~ Myojo 2011.11 * ~ [Trans]. Nishikido Ryo ~ Code ~ *
I was in. At the end I had dyed his hair blonde by the school did not know about. It is illegal to school. I was only blonde. Outside the school, but the spray hair was in school, so off it. I never had a fight, it is not the Yankees with just felt like doing it. I was out of the classroom before the 3-minute time-out to lunch with me at all times. It is because the French. Fries at the canteen sold out immediately skips it. Why is cute, huh?
I will confess that I do not go soon too! When I play the musical "Loss: Time: Life" I ate a donut that I hold on to 5 pieces now! Although there are signs that the "1 to 1" pieces topix anyway topix ... but I do get it here ... and it was very tasty exactly when. It's like food (Especially fried foods), I will make it a good time (laughs), but the type that appear to be good, but I do not. Well, I was not really scary out!
Now that I think "I'm here too rowdy"? I've thought about it when I stand in front of the mirror and put black jeans. Black boots Then jacket black, I think, "I'm here to misbehave!" I also wanted to wear it sometime. Though they are the same color Common point is that it is made up of nothing. It is also the point that it would look with the eyes of the opinion that it was dark outside, then it does not look good at all. But I was in love with it (laughs).
the unruly hair is another step to fool people. This goes on for about three years ago, I think? I walk in the fictional town of Karen suddenly think to call Kusano. I called and said, "Hey, what do I do? Saudi hijackers.. An accident with a semi pendant! Ahh.. How good! "And topix Kusano was very worried! I told you that "Slash - I do not know what to do. So change it ... "They took the phone to Saudi hijackers. Saudi hijackers had been saying, "Hey! Hey!" And then going up to our surprise was achieved (laughs) brutal look at it. But it was on April Fools' Day. So forgive me!
I was in grade school I used to with friends. I like anything that looks like in junior high, I see the external conditions are relatively liquid flow, so I went to school in a baggy pants. Bag, it looks nothing then flattened. I also found another blonde. People often say that "She's so cute" or "She looks like a girl" to me, so I wanted to show that. "I'm topix a man!" And I think I have anything to. Say it is not a slouch either.
in high school, I ran away from home once. I fought with my mother and I said, "Well, I'm leaving!" And left the house yet. To a friend's house for several days, I have no intention of returning home after a day or two yet. Because I have to tell you that I'm serious. But before I knew It's Wedding I wondered why? Must be because the family is something that even though we are separated out. But we'll get back to being me.
When I was in. I took two, I do not really ... I opened the trunk. Kiss the girl The teacher scolded many times. Come to think now that I am older, I have a real problem, but when I was young, I thought that communication between the boy and the girl is fine, I have no idea what is "bad" Hmm .. However, I have chocolate from a girl who talks about Valentine's Day and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment