Friday, February 6, 2015

Rumors How To Q

Rogers Suretap Wallet updated to support the BlackBerry Z30 and Q10 | CrackBerry.com
Rumors How To Q&A The Best Apps Phones Forums Newest posts Trending cid Discussions Ask a Question BlackBerry Classic BlackBerry Passport Forum Z30 Forum Z10 Forum Q10 Forum Shop Browse All Accessories Cases & Covers Chargers & Cables Docks & Cradles Batteries Screen Protectors Z30 Best Sellers Z10 Best Sellers Q10 Best Sellers Passport Best Sellers HOT DEAL$
CrackBerry Forums News & Rumors Help & How To Question & Answer cid Free Ringtones Free Wallpapers BlackBerry Phones Shop Accessories Best BB10 Apps Gallery Tip Us On News Download our app! More from Mobile Nations BlackBerry Passport BlackBerry Classic Surface Pro 3 Microsoft Band iPhone 6 iPhone 6 Plus Galaxy S6 Galaxy Note 4 Your next laptop? Dell XPS Best Prepaid Carriers Smartwatch Buyers Guide
Article | 1 hour ago We're dropping the price of these BlackBerry PlayBook Journal Cases 83% today
BlackBerry Classic Rocking the Classic completely naked? 20 Replies | Last Reply 6 min ago
Article | 1 month ago LG selects QNX to provide solutions for next-gen automotive systems
Article | 3 days ago BlackBerry highlights how security is embedded in their hardware
Although it's coming incredibly later than expected, Rogers has now updated their Suretap Wallet app for BlackBerry cid 10 . The update, which is available in BlackBerry World right now , brings NFC Payment support through the Rogers Suretap system on both the BlackBerry Z30 and the BlackBerry Q10 .
As an added bonus, from now until January 6th, you can receive a free $100 credit when you download the Rogers Prepaid MasterCard to your Suretap Wallet. cid Keep in mind, you do need a Rogers NFC enabled SIM in order to make use of the app. If you're looking for the full details, check out the Rogers site .
Arjun Sahota
0
I can't Download it because a company Name BlackBerry has not released there 10.3 update yet!!! All these dam good apps running on the 10.3 update and I can't even use one! BlackBerry your killing me!
1 month ago Reply
I have a nano nfc enabled sim in my passport cid through Rogers. Alas all the mobile wallets that worked on my other bb10s don't work on the passport right now. I highly recommend the UGO wallet by the way.
1 month ago Reply
Prem WatsApp
Suretap charges/fees are so high that it's much better to use a bank's NFC payment app (no extra charges to use). The prepaid Mastercard will soften the blows but it's just to lure people for the short-term. Suretap is really only useful for those who use a bank + carrier combination that doesn't have an NFC payment app.
Every payment group plays in their ass and fuss. And along comes Apple and puts them all to shame. They can'teven get to the point of supporting cid all devices. And I'm not an ios fan. Smh
It's not just you. I have an unlocked BlackBerry Z30 STA100-5 that's running 10.2.1 with a Koodo SIM card inside and BlackBerry cid World says that the app is not available for my device cid as well. On the other hand, I really hope TELUS works with it's sister company Koodo to roll out NFC SIM cards soon because cid it's frustrating to not be able to use my phone for more mobile payments. I'm happy though that for the Tim Hortons TimmyMe app, I don't need an NFC SIM to make mobile payments and that's good as long as I have enough money on my TimCard.
Well, that's cid not true in regards to the UGO mobile payment app. According to the app listing on BlackBerry World, the app currently cid works for those who have a compatible BlackBerry smartphone (Z10, Q10, Q5, Z30 at the moment) and are with one of the big three carriers (Rogers, Bell and Telus) and has an NFC enabled SIM card from one of those carriers. In my case, I'm with Koodo and the app currently doesn't work for anyone else across cid Canada at the moment though support for other Canadian carriers is coming as stated on their website.
I've started tapping to pay every where I can! Timmy's, Canadian Tire, Petro Canada all are set up for NFC tap to pay at their Credit card terminals. Only if I have to get out the plastic do I do that any more.
0
1 month ago Reply
Right now Ugo only supports TD Visa and PC Mastercard, but it runs on Telus, Rogers, and Bell, and accepts PC loyalty/points cards. Once Ugo starts to sign up more card issuers it maybe successful. It is part of the EnStream deal which includes all the big Canadian banks.
Get the Ugo app.
Actually meant to say UGO is spinning during the card verification phase
I got this update while back but during the process it said my Sim card is not compatible which is complete bull because when I had my 1st z10 I was trying to use my old chip and they said I need a new one for this specific feature, now z30 it's the same chip and I'm sure it says sure tab on it but eh Don't really see me using this as mode of payment when all my cc have pay pass and pay wave plus

No comments:

Post a Comment