Thursday, February 12, 2015

Like health the title says... I used the android device as my secondary device and the BB Q10 as my


News Apps Devices How To Q&A The Best Root Cell Plans Forums Newest Posts Trending Discussions Ask a Question Galaxy S5 forums HTC One M8 forums Nexus forums Shop All Accessories Cases & Covers Chargers & Cables Docks & Cradles Batteries Screen Protectors health HOT DEAL$
Forums News Reviews health Apps Help & How To Question & Answer Podcasts The Best Wallpapers Videos Shop Accessories About Android Central Tip Us On News Download our app! More from Mobile Nations BlackBerry Passport BlackBerry Classic Surface Pro 3 Microsoft Band iPhone 6 iPhone 6 Plus Galaxy S6 Galaxy Note 4 Your next laptop? Dell XPS Best Prepaid Carriers Smartwatch Buyers Guide
< >
Trending Now Sprint Lollipop! 2530 Sprint htc one m8 lollipop health update changes 1788 Lollipop is Finally out for the Note 4 !!!!!!!!!!!! 1403 Any HTC One M8 repair shops in the (562) Long Beach area? 1249 Lollipop is live in New Orleans !!! 1235 sd card unmounted/removed unexpectedly! 1014
Trending Now Sprint Lollipop! 2530 Sprint htc one m8 lollipop update changes 1788 Lollipop is Finally out for the Note 4 !!!!!!!!!!!! 1403 Any HTC One M8 repair shops in the (562) Long Beach area? 1249 Lollipop is live in New Orleans !!! 1235 sd card unmounted/removed unexpectedly! 1014
Unanswered Threads Why can't I change the default dialing app on my... 14 Just got an update but I don't know what it does 15 HTC M8 music fades when notification plays 37 Why don't emojis or pictures send on a note 3... 36 Fix for KitKat 4.4.2->4.4.4 update and WeChat or... 86 Wondering which Samsung tablets will be getting... 83
Thread Tools Show Printable Version Subscribe to this Thread…
Like health the title says... I used the android device as my secondary device and the BB Q10 as my primary (mails, calls and everything else work related)... I am really liking the note 4 (and more importantly, my Q10 is ready to retire).. I need to move my work stuff to the note 4 now, I really don't like the native mail management system in Gmail and "EMAIL"... is there any email app out there which resembles the blackberry UI for emails??? Posted via the Android health Central App
It's been a while since I had any hands on with the BB email clients. As in, way back in the days before the Storm, even. It was a painful withdrawal experience for me moving over to Android as well. One thing BB did an excellent health job of doing was managing emails. That being said, I think Android has come a long way. What are you looking for the email app to do? I am not familiar health enough with BB today to know. Apps I would suggest health looking at: Inbox (Gmail app) AquaMail (Never used it, but people who do swear by it)
It's been a while since I had any hands on with the BB email clients. As in, way back in the days before the Storm, even. It was a painful withdrawal experience for me moving over to Android as well. One thing BB did an excellent job of doing was managing emails. That being said, I think Android has come a long way. What are you looking for the email app to do? I am not familiar enough with BB today to know. Apps I would suggest health looking at: Inbox (Gmail app) AquaMail (Never used it, but people who do swear by it) Aquamail is a really good email app for multiple email accounts with lots of customization options. Posted via the Android Central App
Another mail option if it's exchange mail you're wanting to set up is Nine Mail. I've used several but none as good. It's not cheap but it's worth the money. I also came from the BB world (it's been about 3 years) and email was a BIG concern for me, it is my life line to about 250 employees. Posted via the Android Central App from the beast A.K.A. Note 4.
where do i even begin.... i am so lost with regards to the email and message/whatsapp access.. i have been a blackberry user since the last 12 years... transitioned through BB OS5 thru OS10.3... never had any problems with mail and message communications... i started using android around 2 years ago when i bought the nexus5.. loved it... but since i had my BB Q10 i never had to use the android email apps ... and frankly stock android mails apps don't come anywhere near the functional BB email management system... health the user interface of the BB HUB from BB OS10.. ease of access to all message and mail related items through a simple left swipe from the bottom of the screen from anywhere or any app... listing of all email accounts one below the other and each account opening by default into the all items folder... health the quick reply/reply all/forward options... please help me find something which comes close to the BB hub way of mail and message management... thanks
I had to stop comparing everything about my BB to how it is done in Android. I think you're going to have to do the same. My BB was so efficient as a communication device it seemed as if I'd never be happy with anything health else. I know it's not easy but you have to just jump in with both feet. Try a

No comments:

Post a Comment