Saturday, April 25, 2015

2. Calm day to maintain a few days, yet another sultry afternoon unbearable, I intend to sleep a re



[Chapter One: Hyakki] 1. To introduce the women's dormitory of the pains and sorrows, we must begin with the 123 bedroom where I live, because since dormitory built homes since, it has been circulating such a sentence. "Day to drop any man also, we must first 123 and took her into the bedroom." Of course, fitbit before I was admitted to the 123, this famous rookie never flow into my ears, if I knew the history of 123 in our dormitory, occupies an important position so sacred, even with a modified pistol in my belly on to play a gun, even put me in Tucheng detention fitbit center, call me 24 hours a day even plastic flowers sticky sticky hand cramps, I would never live in.. The story begins, it is a Wednesday afternoon. That afternoon, the weather was hot, the sky filled with clouds and get down rain, flocks of crows parked outside the hostel beauty tree, like a group dressed in black funeral band, quack barking uncontrollably; a black cat, gracefully tiptoe quietly walked from the hostel outside the gate, before leaving, but also use it a yellow jewel-like cat, meaningful look at me, just lightly gone. Now, come in at all bad omen, but I totally did not notice, but even as I inactive, returned to the bedroom at the moment, can feel the sense of the power of evil, powerful, fierce oncoming. "Ah ~~~~~~~~!" fitbit I stepped into the door, on the issue of attractiveness of crazy scary scream. "Yuba! You see how they change the floor of our house like this?" My voice trembling, and full of water, as if the next second would welling tears. fitbit Yuba is my roommate, whose real name is untraceable, untraceable reason is because her name is hard to remember, but not because I have not remember her name, usually too difficult to remember the names of people, I would help her From a nickname, but the reason was called Yuba Yuba, because her eyelids fitbit bubbles, much like a dip in the water so that the hull. Yuba was being slowly behind me, one hand and carrying two cups pearl milk tea in one hand and carrying a Carrefour just buy detergent and cold wash fine, when she walked into the bedroom, looking at the scene, but also scared speechless, could not put fart, who can not sing, totally incapacitated. "Come on, Yuba, u u there quick look but not something that we are not being a thief to you?" I angrily said, and then shook her with his elbow stiff body, and shoving her fall chin, pushed back. I think, blame Yuba, any normal person, see our bedroom was on the floor, and the reaction will probably tell her about the day before, only polished shiny terrazzo panel, is now being filled with a mess of footprints step , so to describe the extent of the mess, probably as a whole and even soldiers in the field after seven days and nights of training, wearing shoes full of dirt in our bedroom opened a Home lie. By our sophisticated analysis, fitbit these dirty components contain clippings, mud, dog feces, dog feces mixed mud, mixed with mud of dog feces, do not ask me how I judge them, this is the secret, believe me, You do not want to know. The footprint size, quite complete, as far as I was the visual, about half from the 22nd to the 27th and a half there. So, that afternoon, on the floor and tried desperately to wipe spent a swear. (I must honestly admit that Yuba is responsible for wiping the floor part, and I am responsible for the swearing part, the so-called "Road have been heard, fitbit industry specializing in surgery," is the meaning fitbit of it!) That day, I thought It was just a strange prank, like a fart, let it go to waste, no one thought it was evil before the invasion chamber 123, a paltry beginning. Originally I was, really stupid! Good naive!
2. Calm day to maintain a few days, yet another sultry afternoon unbearable, I intend to sleep a return fitbit back to the bedroom to sleep, this is the Yuba go in front, after I walked fitbit in, I took off my sneakers at the entrance, for pink slippers on the bow, is preparing to walk into the room, but a head motionless Yuba hard hit. "Thick, Yuba, u doing it!" I rubbed his forehead and knocked not light. Yuba slowly, fitbit slowly fitbit turned, the slow speed like horror scenes, my heart like to predict what, like, bang bang bang shock jump. "How ...... how?" I stammer. Yuba facing me, the sun behind her weave orange background, her eyes empty, like no eyes, only two holes Hei Yaya, her lips showing O word, two thin hands on their stick under the cheek, is simply Munch's "Scream" live version. I Su Zhaotou, horrifying head toward the room looked at. "Rely on, again!" Yes, yes, but also a lot of mess and a half from the 22nd to the 27th bastard half have footprints, which, I was really angry. "I swear in the name of my grandfather, we must put the murderer caught out." I clenched fists, his back issue of violent roar, long endless. That night, 123 bedroom immediately convene an emergency team meeting, I am a "Lin Jiarong" fitbit served as general conference call, two "Yuba" responsible for meeting minutes, 3 Department of International Trade "itch fitbit does not itch" ready to meet the essential good food: "Night Market Corner section a lo "four beautiful" fitbit 杜霞光 sister, "Do not fall asleep fitbit responsible for maintenance of the sleep of a hundred percent attendance rate. (Itch does not itch book called Yang Fu Yao, difficult to read because of a mouthful, so the king Teci called itch does not itch, the present king imperial guards of a product with a fruit knife, fitbit a bedroom is always someone in charge of cut fruit it!) " thing like this, we have no good way to catch these criminals devoid of conscience?, the itch does not itch comrades give the floor. "I generally explain the situation again, and then put the meatballs handed chopsticks stuck not itch itch, itch does not itch apart from anything else, grabbed the chopsticks, a bite to most of the meatballs. "Ah ~ ah ~ u ...... u ...... u how to eat the microphone." I exclaimed. Incomplete meatballs chopsticks inserted in elongated, very sad wave means that the other half of meatballs in the itch does not itch chewing mouth is full, let her voice became vague: 'Take ?? speed bury a dog every pill do not speed, "I caught the itch does not itch neck straining to shake:" spit it out, spit you for granting me "" grunt "sound meatballs and slid into the esophagus!. "Wow, u swallowed, u how swallowed, ...... u." I Wawataijiao. "Noisy - dead - the" other louder fitbit roar, he stopped me and itch does not itch action. I do not itch and itch at the same time look to the source of the sound, my hands still circled round her neck, everything is quiet. Beautiful glow sister sitting on the other side of the floor, leaning against the corner, elongated shine black hair draped live half face, her eyes slightly open, we seem to be awakened, feeling very, very bad. "Who will lock me, I'll get chopped off her tongue to feed the small yellow door." Saying this, she slowly close your eyes again: "Zzzz ......." I, itch does not itch, while Yuba swallow a big mouthful of saliva, then, quite sensible to reduce the volume tenfold. "So, we have any good ideas can be put forward it?" My little Xiaoshengdiwen. "The door really good, so simple." Itch does not itch small voice answered. "But the last time we have to lock the door to keep the last to die, is not no use." I take it. "Is it, then put the mousetrap, that son of a bitch to death, how?" Itch does not itch again proposed. "Too cruel, if these people made the room more chaotic angry how to do?" I said. "Then we come to sit back and wait, tomorrow ambush in the bedroom to see in the end who the murderer is." Yuba proposal. "However, in the morning seven forty quarters not get out, I'll have to teach Jesus." Itch does not itch, shaking his head. "Come on, You think there are lessons only u Oh, I also have a class with Yuba die." "U that 286 head not read too many books you, that the burden of u mind too much." Itch does not itch pair spanking expression. "I see you high in brain volume fitbit was inferior to the right half of my ass." I raise decibels. fitbit "Oh, by the original butt u always ponder it, no wonder no wonder." Jie Jie doing all itch does not itch. "No wonder the ass." I shouted back. "Lin Jiarong." Behind came a thin voice call out, a little familiar. Oh, no, I was Anjiao bad, trying to stand up for their lives, but pressed his hand on my shoulder, put me back on the ground by my sister went up to the soft glow of a smile. "What sister just said, u do not remember?" She smile, coaxing like pat my face. "Sister school, I ......." "Sister, do not you, that's the tongue ......." "Ah ah ah ~!"
So the 4th and 5th floors of a friend is the same school fitbit do? : P # 7 willing to 2010/06/08 21:33 Kazakhstan may be oh # 8 v on 2010/06/15 18:27
[Recommended] magnolia dock books "eclipse heart who" Chapter VII (in series) [recommended books] magnolia dock "eclipse heart who" Chapter VI (in series) [recommended books] magnolia dock "eclipse heart who" Chapter V (in series) [recommended books] magnolia dock "eclipse heart who" Chapter fitbit IV (2) (in series) [recommended books] magnolia dock "eclipse heart who" Article 4 (1) (in series ) [recommended books] magnolia dock "eclipse heart who" Chapter (in series) [recommended books] magnolia dock "eclipse heart who" Chapter (in series) [recommended books] magnolia dock "eclipse fitbit heart who "The first chapter (in series) report [book] little love song" support SHARON .... loud love "reading experience raising activities baked Winners!
Book report (17) January 2013 (1) May 2013 (2) February 2013 (1) June 2013 (2) November 2013 (1) February 2012 (2) 2012 3 May (2) April 2012 (2) May 2012 (2) June 2012 (2) July 2012 (2) August 2012 (2) September 2012 (2) October 2012 (2) November 2012 (1) December 2012 (2) January 2012 (2)
My Links authors Wu Ziyun orange dome wind Partly dish September storytelling Sunry little silver heart world Los cream child Putin's World Youth court a man SHARON. WORD. WORLD killer eighth grid Micat find happiness nanaV marina warm 38 degrees C throbbing life, dreams express the spirit of Flying Apple meters. deep in my heart rain mint sister corn mint tea stack 阿亚梅 Aurora overflights corner singing cat poet velaocean fitbit Joeman in Taiwan Stanley story house before fitbit Liu Yu Millennium Top Back Roundabout Free registration Customer Service ruffian Techbang Home 2003 - 2015 PIXNET


No comments:

Post a Comment