Friday, April 24, 2015

I do not know how I sent Li to go short, when I awake, I found myself sitting in the bedroom. Room


I walked on campus Tizhexingli, heart dash excited because today is my first day of duty. The school environment is really good, just renovated school building stands neatly into a dark green, the shade is clean, droga raia wide boulevards and large flower beds along the banks of the whole piece the whole piece of tulips bloom. Perhaps it started school, students coming and going on the road really, but it is not crowded. I feel good while enjoying the scenery while walking forward. This school really big, one can not see the end of the road, across a gorgeous plants and flowers. I stopped, how have not seen the dormitory? This will not be wrong, right? droga raia
Through the woods, out there in front of an old-fashioned studio, not high, only four are pale green with that very rustic exterior wall paint brush. We are on the front door, the door hung the sign: fourth quarters.
Sure enough, Li called out, "Wang aunt Well ...", and then looked at me sympathetically and left.
Wen Wen said very loudly, I had a chance to stop her, you can hear the Su Qin angrily said: "opinionated than someone fucks good relationship." Then she left the bedroom.
Fang came to help me to sit down: "? Are you all right."
"So, you have lived 404 bedroom?"
I do not know how I sent Li to go short, when I awake, I found myself sitting in the bedroom. Room 404, there really is not clean things, but they told Wen Wen, there is no evidence, how can I do it? Darkening sky, the entire room becomes strange up, flickering light shines on the concrete floor, swaying as if the eyes are staring down at me. Last night scene lingering in my mind, the reason I would climb up the ledge, it must be subject to seduce her, or that she possessed. If Wen Wen did not come back in time, I do not jump off it? I can not think further down.
I suddenly fell to the floor, covered with hairs stood on end. I told myself that this must be an illusion, an illusion! I tried to rub your eyes, and when I looked again, with nothing on the sheets! Where there is any blood? Where is there any word? Or the original clean linens.
When we ran downstairs when the duty room lights have been turned on. 404 just below the bedroom window, there are a lot of people around. See us coming, the crowd let out an automatic way, I rushed to the first, followed by the Fang.
That night, we slept two other students in the bedroom. However, the occurrence of such a thing, droga raia how you fall asleep?
Now the bedroom, in my opinion, is like a bottomless black hole, at any time can make me sucked.
I only know that my plan is completed very smoothly, the first night vision I was pretending to scare them out, so that innocent people Pei Yun Fei in the 404 room full of indistinct. However, they did not even believe droga raia me, beyond my expectations down. But that's okay, then they can not escape anyone.

Comments (0)
Black touching story: Please give me cure my bowl is a ghost story: sugar thriller horror stories: Death operating table heartwarming ghost stories: the taxi driver is a ghost story: the expression of horror horror story: Bloody horror midnight cheongsam : hallucinations black supernatural story: dun touching poignant ghost story: cinnabar mole Horror Midnight: Midnight Terror Zhuangxie: Little Sister Midnight Terror: red ghost horror Midnight: Mu Wo ghost story horror Midnight: Who there? Phantom Hill portable phone watching horror Midnight: Midnight Terror uninvited guest: Who named the night terror Midnight: Midnight droga raia carry spiritual terror: terror leisurely midnight: Ward sound story with sound - Death operating table ........ Recommended suzerain sound - sugar ........ suzerain recommend sound - a taxi driver recommended ........ suzerain sound - look ........ suzerain recommend sound - find Mom ........... suzerain recommend sound - sound scalpel - Sugar mother droga raia with sound - midnight hearse sound - 13th floor corridor leading to the underworld suzerain droga raia ........... Recommended sound - Cher ................. suzerain Qiannv ethereal sound recommendation - toilet droga raia in the moonlight with sound - I have been thinking about your sound - now no one told me to grab. ................ suzerain recommend droga raia sound - the sound of a car accident there - DEATH phone ................. suzerain recommend sound - in Sound on the same car - open the wrong medicine nurse ................. suzerain recommend ghostly world terror Midnight: hallucinations poignant touching story: cinnabar mole Midnight Terror: hit Evil Horror Midnight: Midnight Terror little sister: red ghost Midnight Terror: Muslim Wo midnight horror ghost story: Who's there? Horror Midnight: Midnight Terror uninvited guest: Who named the night terror droga raia Midnight: Midnight carry spiritual terror: terror leisurely midnight: Midnight Terror droga raia wards: male dormitory Midnight Terror: yin and yang eyes (three) Horror Midnight: Induction Horror Midnight: Midnight Midnight Terror Guiku: Phantom camp horror midnight: Midnight droga raia Terror mountain: mountain drive horror midnight night: find a substitute Midnight Terror: Troublesome Horror Midnight: droga raia Midnight Terror fortune: clinic terror Midnight: Midnight Terror sleepwalking: Heating Horror Midnight: Midnight Terror window: yin and yang eye Horror Midnight: A Midnight abortion horror story: I am a student midnight horror story: Hotel Ghost Stories - scalpel Section 17 teahouse male dormitory at night haunted ghost Kin my eyes do not look haunted house party upstairs space leaves moth thirteenth thrilling Thai temple Hell taxi driver ................ .. suzerain recommend midnight live very short wooden horror haunted London subway station re-opening also copied out of a rival male dog mother ................. suzerain recommend small orange short night legend Two flower reborn severe horror thriller horror stories: Death operating table thriller horror stories: girls bedroom haunted haunted house haunted bloody dress disappeared morgue night watchman Aliang old rule ... only live a vengeful woman Xieyi first doll Ring hundred graves cabin the night crying droga raia baby ghost ghosts come ................. 404 dormitory droga raia Furui old house Phantom Mansion recommended campus Cry Cry me my life Moonlight Mansion ghost to knock ................. recommended terrifying night of pro ................. neighbor village 11th floor of the main recommendation droga raia of the beholder dream girl anatomical division featured ghost story horror telephone in January 2015 (1) December 2014 (2) October 2014 (1) 2014 1998 (10) August 2014 (23) July 2014 ( 2) 2014 1999 (2) 2014 1999 (1) January 2014 (1) November droga raia 2013 (2), April 2013 (2) December droga raia 2012 (1) November 2012 (2) 2012 July (3) June 2012 (6) 2012 May (7) April 2012 (6) 2012 March (6) February 2012 (8) January 2012 (13) December 2011 (18)
Find ea ... want and Yuan Effie, become the focus of the spotlight? Want to be a fashion magazine ... see more events goodies


No comments:

Post a Comment