Sunday, January 12, 2014

Previous: funny bus afterwards a daughter: interest groups are not interested in how to do


Bowen is also related to the beautiful princess pregnant mother

The first stage of the quick: All edible food pure protein day, the duration is about 2-7 days (specific days each person is different, calculated on the Dukan website go oh: http://www.dukandiet.com. cn/calculate-your-true- weight), Dukan gave 72 kinds of foods you can eat protein list for selection. Experience personal effects: weight loss this stage quickly, about every day minus 1 kg. The second phase of slow validity: pure protein days with days of pure protein with vegetables alternately with each other, at this stage Dukan added 28 kinds of vegetables, food items became 100 species. Experience personal effects: weight loss at this stage would be significantly slower, and now look down almost 2 pounds a week less, Dukan coach said this way, I continue to lose weight at the same time, allowing the body to gradually adapt to the new weight, until gradually reach my ideal weight. .
The third phase of consolidation: Dukan coach told me that at this stage it is completely consolidate, already reduced to ideal body weight. Other diet weight me loss success once gone, at this stage of the establishment of Dukan really very scientific, the purpose is to consolidate the ideal weight, enhance physical me memory, preventing weight me regain. Therefore, although quite a long time, but it must be properly adhere to this stage. At this stage, in addition to the first one, the second stage of all food, every day more than adding me fruits, rice, sesame oil, more than two meals per week freedom feast. Really looking forward to freedom feast ah, that time has long Kuiwei cake dessert can eat them. As for the length of a period of consolidation, me is that the first two stages to reduce the number of kilograms of it. The first two stages to reduce 1 kg each, we must insist on it in the consolidation period of 10 days.
Pure protein diet is the principle method requires a lot of calories to digest protein, but not easy to be hungry. Pure protein diet have been proposed in the past, but the long-term eating pure protein load is too large for the body, but will rebound once deactivated, so the Dukan method is more scientific, he is divided into four stages of weight loss, will be fully eating pure protein phase control within a week, then slowly add a variety of vegetables last transition to a normal diet, it is a very healthy way to lose weight, the most important is the weight loss can also enjoy food, so a lot of fat are willing to accept, especially as I do not control the mouth of the most welcome of these weight loss methods. Coach every day to remind me not to eat a single food, more diversified enrich their own recipes.
My recipe this week or PV (vegetables and protein day) and PP (pure protein day) daily alternating, so weight reduction me though slow, but I know the principles learned to adhere to, and there have been moments during me abandon the idea, such as the day to eat dumplings me When, on the special to eat a big meal, and finally eating my protein and vegetables at dinner (beef and lettuce silk), contented left the table. . In fact, I'm not the kind of person who does not work does not eat it, but I am a very emotional woman, always at a loss, I want to eat something. In fact, I have a special feeling that I felt the weight-loss process by Dukan, able to change this habit. By so many days of a regular diet, I am convinced.
You feel a slight suited to the weight-loss process, and therefore do not need to panic. You're fighting with your own body weight, was not suited to the weight-loss process slight or mild frustration me is normal. Please remain calm and relaxed, and as usual, continue to follow the guidance of our various thin. You are now at ease validity. During this period, the most powerful people me will eventually come to the fore, but we often forget that a power source: Yeah, tantalizing me cuisine can indeed bring a lot of joy, but can also be successfully overcome the temptation to bring strong joy, even more satisfying than the food. Success beyond their own can people feel very pleasant, which is why someone would cross the Atlantic and in order to prove himself.
Previous: funny bus afterwards a daughter: interest groups are not interested in how to do


No comments:

Post a Comment