Friday, January 3, 2014

Weight Loss For me, the biggest problem is uncontrollable mouth, Norway is not open legs. Dukan


Recommended Bowen rainy Tong
Enter these numbers, I was very skeptical slender man at home measuring tool is not a problem, (* ^ __ ^ *) hee hee ......, started when Dukan Diet plan, my weight is 67.4kg, this data is morning measurements, the image above 65.7kg is available on the last day of the measurement result of the night, but before my ideal weight Dukan forecast period to reach a quick 65.55kg, I think if the next morning, then re-measure , figures will be reduced to about 65.55, slender man and shows Dr. Du Kan forecast is very accurate, ideal weight are based on various stages of our answers were calculated precision, absolutely not just set goals. And only 6 days only, on thin 1.7KG, if I did not illegal, the same effect slender man can be achieved 4 days. I think one of the biggest changes is the waist, the waist had previously been nearly 2.5 now less than about 2.4, really little sense to believe, huh, huh. So if you want to try Dukan thin fiber food law and sisters, if you are determined to start Dukan diet, be sure to pipe shut, oh, listen to the words of coach Dukan, is not illegal, according to the package you plan to thin, do not be like me Such wasted two days.
After entering the slow period of limitation, you can choose more foods rich, respected Dukan diet is eat, as long as the ingredients list on the validity of some slow, you can follow the map or cooking with their own innovations do to eat, but not time, limits on the amount, slender man eat a few meals, eat a few meals, eat as much. In winter, people wanted a feel cold eating something hot to warm, it is easy to unknowingly accumulation of fat, so are a lot of MM over the winter, clothes off, said on a station, and then found that fat! Dukan Diet method is undoubtedly timely, this winter has Dukan, I eat meat while heating, while slimming Xiangshou slightly ~
Weight Loss For me, the biggest problem is uncontrollable mouth, Norway is not open legs. Dukan's method does not require pipe shut, just clever enough to eat, you can help me solve a big problem, slender man in addition, does not advocate slender man a lot of Dukan movement, which has solved my second problem, really adapt very lazy like me, (* ^ __ ^ *) hee hee ...... especially after the implementation of a weight loss program, lifestyles have changed dramatically, winter does not love to drink water before, but now Dukan Daily Mail guide and online coaching are often told me to drink more water, because the water can drain toxins from the body, cleaning the body of waste, so now also cultivate the good habit to drink water out.
Anonymous Comments


No comments:

Post a Comment