Saturday, January 4, 2014

Wolfberry 12 major illnesses and health effects (Figure)


Wolfberry 12 major illnesses and health effects (Figure)
Nutritionists talk about vigilance "karoshi"

The first phase of the Dukan available is very short, the coach based on my actual situation, and tell me you need to perform four days. That really made me a few days to experience the magic of Dukan, I sent up on a blog a picture: Steamed fish + + boiled beef boiled shrimp, me do not know if you still remember, friends say you fish Large meat and still lose weight? In fact, this is a misconception most people, meat and fish, just do not mix with fat, sugar, fat will not be generated, you can lose weight. 4 days of pure protein day period available in strict compliance with the Dukan diet, I asked to do no oil, no sugar, no fat, no training three, me lean body weight on the first day down 1.2 pounds, the next day down 1.2 pounds, then the third day, fourth day ...... God, one week later, looking up the report, the daily figures are in decline, me really feel a little bit unreal. Even more amazing is that I now have time and according to Dayton to eat three meals a day, but also eat a lot, which I had not only broken the habit of eating dinner, but also let me thin, good magic.
This one-week weight-loss process did not feel tough, but professional guidance by one week, my eating and sleeping habits are adjusted to the best state, is no longer at war with the guilt every day for dinner Heaven, every day before 23:30 sleep, get up at 7:00 in the morning, and then make their own breakfast, such a lifestyle approach really made me feel good every day have a great spirit, and I think I have been very able to adapt to the Dukan. Now Dukan's quick period has been replaced by the second phase of slow validity that is a smooth transition from phase I to eat pure protein and vegetables and I gave myself the first day of steaming garlic aubergine, egg salad tofu, bites, a real treat. Although the Dukan provision can not put oil sugar, but there are still a lot of delicious food to eat.
[Send comments] Comments loading, please wait ...


No comments:

Post a Comment