Saturday, January 4, 2014

Recommended Bowen Wang Chaogang


Recommended Bowen Wang Chaogang
减肥路漫漫  吾将上下而求索      jj   杜坎缓效期第二篇
After entering the slow period of limitation, jj there is an important change that find themselves before the symptoms of gastrointestinal jj discomfort to improve a lot. All this is due to changes in lifestyle brought until Dukan coach urged me every day, I realize that I previously diet very scientific, or high fat and sugar, or high-starch, but also meals are not regular, irregular diet. Now under the guidance of Dukan, I changed the structure before eating festival, force yourself to regular meals quantitative indicators Recently feeling body have gradually become normal, to this point, I was very happy. I think Dukan Diet biggest help to me, is not how much weight jj to lose, but I consciously change their living conditions. From the start bit by bit, slowly persevered, I want your body to get out from the sub-health state, I think I will slowly change on their own surprise, and thus more firmly adhere to the power of a healthy diet!
However, this week's weight down so small, there are some small fluctuations in the middle, or so I have some fear, is not their physical rather special, how others seem very effective, but I waved? Do I have to bounce? Did Dukan has lapsed for me yet? These issues are around in my brain reluctant to leave. I was impatient, anxious to do something faster. But at the time I did not ask questions, the Dukan it sent a daily e-mail, if I had to predict the emergence of these mood swings, and give me timely guidance and comfort. Dukan coach let me know the weight fluctuations is normal at this stage, however, and are the only way Dukan weight loss process. jj In the Dukan slow validity, the body begins to accept vegetables and vegetables inside the water will temporarily remain in the body, resulting in weight did not seem to cut down the illusion, as if a veil, so you can not see the results. If you have taken the bait blindly give up this time, it is not worth it, in fact, if we continue to approach the Dukan diet, weight will still show a downward trend. Dukan slow weight loss is not only valid, but also the consolidation of weight, but also to lay the foundation for future return to normal diet. At this point can not be rushed, you need to take it step by step.
Dukan downsizing from a mature system, in fact, I hope you can really grasp after this method of go hand in guiding conduct. In addition, the Chinese version of the book seems Dukan will be listed this year, we recommend to buy, a good reference details, savvy and perseverance friends will be able to succeed! In addition, according to foreign friends read this book that night watching her first reaction is to jump out of bed, go to the website Dukan measured their ideal weight. I also began his road from the measured Dukan Diet ideal weight. Do we have time to do the testing, because it is free. http://www.dukandiet.com.cn/calculate-your-true- jj weight test done, Dukan for your obesity situation will work out a special weight loss program and follow the guidance, which would you want to lose weight than their wild Science, much more effective and safe.
[Send comments] Comments loading, please jj wait ...


No comments:

Post a Comment