Wednesday, August 13, 2014

After taking a few pictures and take a bite I start the descent to the pass, but now, to avoid stee


Quantitative data is easy to remember as names of peaks, elevations, pink eye slopes, orientations, geographical dimensions, GPS coordinates, degrees of difficulty in different scales and measurements ... we have too this blog is only for storing small details that serve to depress the neuronal node firing pink eye in our brain evocations, memories, feelings, suggestions and other qualitative impressions
Pena is a modest Nera slate grassy mountain in the dividing of the valleys of Benasque and Aran. Initially the idea when I started to walk in the Plan Besurta was ascending the Aigualluts Peak 2700 mts., But the fact of going only restrict me enough, so I left the ax in the car to avoid and climb any snowfield and take risks I consider unnecessary.
I take the road that goes to the Plan Aigualluts and chaired the peak mentioned. I cross the stream of Escaleta by a footbridge and after a short climb, ever westward, reached another flat situated on 2100 meters. Peak and The Peak Renclusa Llano Aigualluts
Here opens a valley pink eye south approach allows the stony slopes of Pico Aigualluts. Leaving the path of the Escaleta and head to the river. pink eye A first slip makes me rethink follow this route, coupled with the fact that there is a lot more snow than I had anticipated. Without landmarks and an ascent above I do not know me rethink the goal. To the north the clear path that climbs to the nearby known as Ibon de Toro. Do not think twice and abandoned the initial plan. A short climb on track northward ibón let me in, located in the hill of the same name that communicates with the Artiga de Lin in the Aran Valley. Del'Artiga East Mall (2707 meters) is the highest mountain peaks between Safeguarding pink eye and Forcanada. West apparently modest summit ascent easily made me decide, Pena is the Nera, a kind of antecima White Tuca of Pomero (2697 mts) Ibon Southbound Toro Peak Aigualluts Ridge Storms and glacier Aneto
The climb has no more story to go looking for life to get the lowest possible slope as grasslands have strong inclination. Quickly gained height towards the west and envision a col width between Nera and Tuca Pena Blanca. That is where I go. The slope at some points is very strong, but as I go to the hill arriving decreases. In view of the valley and Toro or Artiga de Lin. At the bottom border summits with France, chaired by Mauberme rise. In the pass I see two people who have reached the nearby summit of Tuca Blanca de Pomero and start to decline very slowly, which makes me give this peak, and set our sights on the 50 few meters that separate me from Pena Nera, the I have peak east. I reach the summit by schistose ground and see as haughty and Forcanada del'Artiga Mall, slender figure. The South a cloud barrier not allowed to see the tops of Aneto guess that snow still fairly solid. Tuca Blanca de Pomero (2697 mts) in the top. To the glacier and Aneto South Crest Portillones Forcanada (2881 mts) NO racer and not Aneto was seen at any time
After taking a few pictures and take a bite I start the descent to the pass, but now, to avoid steep slopes, I decide to go down to a small mountain lakes, further west than my ascent route. There are a series of shallow ponds that are suspended in a small valley on the Escaleta. Del'Artiga Mall (2707 mts)
A little later I reach back Lake Toro and nonstop and descend to the Valley and Aigualluts Escaleta pink eye where I find lots of people who have realized the short and easy journey from La Besurta, where he arrived shortly after
Search this blog
Who am I?
2014 (11) August (2) July (2) Penalty Nera (Toro) (2576 mts) Baldairán (2702 mts) June (1) May (1) April (3) May (1) February (1) 2013 (21) December (1) February (1) February (2) February (2) August (2) July (4) June (2) May (3) April (1) August (2) February (1) 2012 (19) December (1) February (2) February (1) February (2) August (2) July (2) June (3) May (2) April (2) May (1) February (1) 2011 (23) December (1) February (2) February (1) October (3) &

No comments:

Post a Comment